First time students of Coláiste Chonnacht and their parents are invited to attend Interviews which will be held at a number of locations on dates in April 2019. The Interviews are an opportunity for us to meet with students and their parents before their stay with us this summer. Each student will have a short conversation through Irish with one of our staff during the session. There will be a talk on topics such as the typical student day, the activities and events, what the student should bring with them and importantly the Rules and Regulations!
You may also pay the balance of your fee at the Interviews if you have not already done so.
The dates, times and locations of the Interviews are listed below:
- Limerick – The Green Hills Hotel, Saturday 6th April, 10.30am
- Athlone – Athlone Springs Hotel, Saturday 6th April, 9.30am
- Portlaoise – Killeshin Hotel, Saturday 6th April, 3pm
- Trim – Castle Arch Hotel, Saturday 6th April, 2pm
- Dublin City – Club na Múinteoirí, 35 Parnell Square, Sunday 7th April, 11am
- Dublin West – St. Josephs College, Lucan, Sunday 7th April, 11am
- Galway – Menlo Park Hotel, Saturday 13th April, 10.30am
There are no individual appointments or times for interviews – students will be interviewed in turn while the information talk is ongoing.