We will open for bookings on Summer 2021 courses from 10th December. Places on courses will be subject to availability. The following updates apply to Summer 2021 courses:
- Coláiste Chonnacht will not be running three-week courses in Summer 2021 – all courses will be two-week courses. We will be providing an additional course (Cúrsa D) in July.
- All bookings for Summer 2021 courses will be via the online application form on our website.
- Student attendance on our courses will require adherence to the Coláiste Chonnacht Covid19 Response Plan which will be finalised and issued in due course.
- We anticipate Government guidance on Covid19 will require the completion of a Covid19 Declaration Form by students prior to attendance on Summer 2021 courses and in some cases further medical documents may be required. Other Covid19 restrictions/ measures may also apply.
- Summer 2021 courses may be subject to capacity restrictions. Should this mean reducing numbers already booked onto courses we will operate a ‘last in-first out’ policy. Please refer to the cancellation policy in our updated Terms and Conditions.
- Coláiste Chonnacht will not be holding interviews in advance of Summer 2021 courses. Students will be assessed on their level of Irish when they arrive. All course information for parents and students will be issued via our website and through correspondence.
- Coláiste Chonnacht will not provide a public transport option (via a train service from Heuston & private coach). A parent/ guardian must bring their child to An Spidéal on the first day of the course and collect them on the final day.
- Each application will incur a non-refundable €50 administration charge. For further information on this please see our updated Terms and Conditions.