Coláiste Chonnacht will open for bookings on Summer 2023 courses from 15th September. We have been very busy setting up a new system to manage bookings for the coming year. All bookings will be online via the college website.
Please note the following points when making a booking:
1. The first page is an enquiry form and once completed you will receive an application form via automated email (Email #1).
2. Please check your Spam / Junk folder if you do not receive an email.
3. When completing the application form, you will need to first validate the form with the same email address as the enquiry form. Please note this is case sensitive. The application form will be pre-filled with information from the enquiry form.
4. Students may list names of friends they wish to be accommodated with in guesthouses. Please note that we will accommodate friends in small groups of 2 or 3 (max) with larger groups being accommodated over 2 or more houses. Friend requests must be reciprocated by each of the students involved. Accommodation requests for specific guesthouses will only be considered for returning students.
5. At the end of the application form there are several payment options, i.e. make a deposit payment and pay the balance over 1 / 2 / 3 or 4 installments. A deposit payment is required with all course applications.
6. When the application is submitted a separate email (Email #2) will be issued with a payment link to pay the booking deposit. Once paid a receipt for the booking deposit will be issued by email (Email #3). This receipt indicates the application has been successful – please note, it is not confirmation of your place on the course. Completed applications will be reviewed within a few days and once approved students places will be confirmed by email (Email #4) with a course reference number i.e. CCCA001.
7. When the preferred course is almost full we will operate a waiting list to allocate final places and when cancellations occur. A deposit payment is required with all course applications to the waiting list. In the event that a place on a course does not arise or if you wish to leave the waiting list a full refund will be made.
8. Should you have any difficulty completing the application process please refer back to the above notes on our website or email the college office with details to email@example.com.