Summer 2022 Courses
We will open for bookings on Summer 2022 courses from 20th September. Places on courses will be subject to availability.
The following updates apply to Summer 2022 courses:
- Coláiste Chonnacht will be running two three-week courses and one two-week course in Summer 2022.
- All bookings for Summer 2022 courses will be via the online application form on our website.
- Student attendance on our courses will require adherence to the Coláiste Chonnacht Covid19 Response Plan 2022 which will be finalised and issued in due course.
- We anticipate Government guidance on Covid19 will require the completion of a Covid19 Declaration Form by students prior to attendance on Summer 2022 courses and in some cases further medical documents may be required. Other Covid19 restrictions/ measures may also apply.
- Summer 2022 courses may be subject to capacity restrictions. Should this mean reducing numbers already booked onto courses we will operate a ‘last in-first out’ policy. Please refer to the cancellation policy in our updated Terms and Conditions.
- Coláiste Chonnacht will not be holding interviews in advance of Summer 2022 courses. Students will be assessed on their level of Irish when they arrive. All course information for parents and students will be issued via our website and through correspondence.
- Coláiste Chonnacht will not provide a public transport option (via a train service from Heuston & private coach). A parent/ guardian must bring their child to An Spidéal on the first day of the course and collect them on the final day.
- Each application will incur a non-refundable €50 administration charge. For further information on this please see our updated Terms and Conditions.